Located a stone’s throw away from the home of legendary filmmaker, Satyajit Ray, Belle Vue Clinic is located in one of the most vibrant and diverse areas of South Kolkata.
The Clinic is located conveniently close to many modes of transportation.
- The nearest bus stop is 5 minutes away on foot.
- The nearest metro station is 15 minutes away on foot.
- The nearest airport is just a little over an hour away by car.
There is no dearth of leisure activities one can access around Belle Vue Clinic, with:
- Forum Mall
- Hotel Hindustan International
- Minto Park
- Nehru Children’s Museum
- All in walking distance
The area also has a number of restaurants spanning different cuisines, themes and price ranges, with:
- Eateries like Haldiram’s and Flavours, for inexpensive and hygienic street food.
- Eateries like The Country House, Fabricca Della Pizza and Biker’s Café for international cuisine.
- Eateries like Kaidi Kitchen and Azad Hind Dhaba for authentic Indian cuisine.
Other notable institutions in the area include:
- Kala Mandir, a notable theater which often stages everything from plays to musical and comedic performances.
Rabindra Sadan, a historical cultural complex including various auditoriums and cinemas.