Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession concerned with function and movement and maximizing potential. It uses physical means to evaluate, promote, treat, maintain and restore physical, psychological, functional and social wellbeing, taking into account the health status of an individual.
The Physiotherapy Department at Belle Vue Clinic is equipped with the latest technology to handle physiotherapy needs. Treatment is provided in a friendly and caring environment.
All staff are qualified with a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy. The staff undergo frequent Professional Development Courses to update themselves. Research activities form an important basis for scientific development and underscore the importance of Evidence-Based practices.
Our aim is to:
- Conduct an initial assessment and ensure all your problems are understood.
- Plan your treatment based on scientific rationale, relevant to your condition.
- Provide you individual attention.
- Encourage your participation in your therapy to maximize treatment benefit.
- Use a holistic approach.
- Provide you with concrete and long-term follow-up facilities to prevent recurrence of the problem.
- Helps you achieve a normal lifestyle.
The Belle Vue Clinic Physiotherapy Department offers a comprehensive range of services. The Unit offers a wide range of therapeutic exercises and a multitude of modalities to help patients return to an active and healthy physical level.