- 9.00 A.M. to 10.30 A.M. in Floors, 2nd (ITU & HDU Wing- A), 3rd (Wing-A & C), 4th Floor (Wing A), 5th Floor (Wing A & B), 6th (Wing A & B), 7th Wing B - Critical Care and General Bed - Male, 8th Wing B - Dialysis and General Bed - Female.
- 5.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M. in all Floors and Critical Care Units.
- Children below 12 Years of age should visit during the Evening Hours (5.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M.)
- Children are not visit 7th Floor Wing A (ICCU, CCU, NU), 2nd Floor (ITU, ICU-1, ICU-2, ICU-3 and HDU), 7th Floor Wing B CCU.
- Visitors to Isolation areas are strictly prohibited.
In order to afford Maximum rest to the Patient, Pass System is Prevalent as under:
- Visitor Pass for Floors: 3rd (Wing A & C), 4th (WIng A), 5th (Wing A & B), 6th (Wing A & B), 7th Floor & 8th Floor (Wing B) General Bed - 2 Passes.
- Visitor Pass for Floors: 2nd (Wing A & C) - ITU, HDU, ICU 1 & ICU 2, 7th Floor (WIng A) - ICCU, CCU, NU, 7th Floor (Wing B) - CCU - 1 Pass. No Pass for ICU - 3 Wing A.
- Night Stay Pass - 1 Pass.
- Visitor's Pass for availing Couch Facility: 1 Pass (Chargeable and Non Cancellable once taken).
- Visitor's Pass for availing Chair Facility: 1 Pass (Chargeable) - Daily Basis.
- Visitors are requested to please observe the Visiting Hours Strictly which is essential for the Proper Care and Comfort of the Patients.
- No Request for Extra Passes and for visiting beyond Visiting Hours will be Entertained.
- For any Clarification on Visitors Policy, one may communicate with Admission/Nursing Superintendent's Office.
- For visit to Blood Centre on 4th Floor (Wing A), Visior;s Pass is Required which is Available in Nursing Superintendent's Office from 8.00 A.M.